DISPER Alghum GS is a product specifically designed for the improvement of the soil from the first stages of the crop.
It contains a balanced proportion of humic extracts (proceeding from Leonardite). The application of DISPER Alghum GS in soils with a low content of organic matter produces an improvement of the physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the soil, allowing the crops greater availability of water and nutrients.
DISPER Alghum GS is formulated in GRANULES totally soluble in water with Fluid Bed technology (WSG-FB), of easy manipulation, being able to be used in all types of irrigation systems, since they are free of powder and do not form lumps.
- Increasing the soil organic matter content.
- Reinforcing the chelating capacity in the root system.
- Improving the assimilation of nutrients.
- Stimulating the crop from the beginning: germination, rooting,etc.
Registration is required to download files.
- BCS Organic Certificate
- Technical data sheet
- Trial on olive tree
- Trial on soil
- Trial on tomato (soil study)